Forth of July was great this year. We had friends over that have twin girls and Alex had SO much fun with them. We went to the Liberty Fest fireworks at UCO, and Alex loved them. We didn't end up getting home until midnight, and Alex was still going strong until the moment that he finally crashed and fell asleep.
Earlier this month I took Alex to his first movie at the theater. The theater is doing a $1 movie on Wed. mornings and the proceeds go to charity so I figured why not try it at that price. We went to see Alvin and the chipmunks. Alex did really great for an hour and that was the end of it. I'm actually surprised that he made it that long, and now I know to wait a year or so before spending money on full price tickets!
Last week we went to a new business here in Edmond called Unpluggits that is an indoor playground. They also have art supplies that you can use too with your paid admission. Alex LOVED it. He played hard and he also did a painting.
Also last week we went to see the Clydesdale's in Yukon. Wow those are some BIG horses! Alex got to pet one and then wanted to go to every stall in the barn and say hi to all the others and hear what their names were. I managed to shock myself on an electric fence while there too. We had a great time!
I can't believe the month is almost over already, and that I'm already 31 week pregnant! Not much planed for the rest of the month so far and I'm kind of licking it. I need a break for a few days. I'll post a few pictures now, and hopefully I'll remember to come back and update this regularly!
These are from 4th of July.
Yeah I know I look like crap but whatever!
These are the the Clydesdale
1 comment:
whooo we can be newbies together at this blog thing!
He's such a cutie Alex that is lol
Post a Comment