5 years ago
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Thing are going great!
Things are going great here! Except for Brest feeding issues (switched to formula) the transition to 2 hasn't been a problem. Today we went to Taco Bell for lunch, then we went and got Alex a much needed hair cut (as you can see), next we went to Toy's R Us to check out what toys Alex might want for Christmas. Christoper slept through the whole thing, and Alex fell asleep on the way home. When we got home since they were both asleep I got some me time and I got the chance to pick up most of the cluttered living room. Finally I have the energy and ability to clean up my house again! Here are some recent pics! Christopher did great last night and only got up a couple of times. He ate at 10:00 pm, 1:00 am, and then at 5:00 am. Not bad!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment