Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas

Time has slipped away from me again. Well we had a fabulous Christmas this year! Alex loves everything that he got, so thank you everyone for the gifts! So not much else has been going on. Well beside the ice and sleet. We stayed home mon - wed. By Thursday I was going totally nuts so we had to go to the mall for a while! So here are some pictures from Christmas!

Christmas Eve with James' Family.


Christmas Morning.


We told him that Santa wrote a note inside of the Manual that said his present was in the garage.



Christmas day at my parents.


Cruising at James' Parents


Adorable outfit that my brother Michael and SIL Robyn got Christopher for Christmas.


And I decided to do a shot of Christopher at the same age as a shot I had of Alex. Here they are at 3 months old. Alex on top Christopher on bottom.




I'm planning on getting a new camera within a month so hopefully my photos will start looking a little better. Who knows, it might be the operator and not the camera!

No comments: