Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tortoise Farm

On Monday we went to a tortoise farm. Sadly I forgot the camera so we didn't get any pictures. Alex had an awesome time. They had 2 full grown Galapagos tortoises that we could feed and ride on. Alex fed one an apple but didn't attempt riding. He did like to touch their head though! They had three of four other variates of tortoises that were smaller. Oh and for those of you that don't know the difference between a tortoise and a turtle, I think it's that tortoises live on land and turtles live in the water. So instead of an awesome picture of Alex and the tortoises you will have to settle for a bad picture of me 33 weeks pregnant. I'm 34 weeks today so only 6 more weeks left!! If you haven't please pass this link on to other family members that I don't have e-mail address for Thank You!!!


2 comments:

amber said...

Let me know next time your going on another fun outing because I might take Amelia. The clydesdale's,splash pad, and tortoise farm all sounded really fun.

Amber

Shannon said...

Welcome to blogger land! I just discovered this. :) Looks like you do lots of fun stuff w/ Alex! Can't wait to hear baby news.